Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday/July 24, 2010

Since I just started this blog/journal today, I'll tell you about my week. Okay, maybe not my whole week, I'm getting tired and can't remember back that far. But, I do know that I got some canning done this week...bread and butter pickles, tomato puree, and pickled peppers. Enjoyed time with some friends...Sunday evening we went to Taco Casa with church people and Nick and I and Roy and Brandy ended up staying and talking a long time after everyone else left, Tuesday was Tamale Tuesday, enjoyed visiting with ladies from church at Tamales, ...had a great prayer meeting this morning, Bro. Paul spoke on boldness and the Lord layed on my heart to share the scripture Mark 8:38, "Whoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."...Then I went to Burkes, found a blouse for half price, that's exciting....Last night Nick and I went to new Tuscan restaurant, it was really good. ...Kathleen has started coming over for tea on Thursdays. We always have a good time visiting, praying, swapping recipes and homemaking ideas, and encouraging one another. ...Okay, this post is pretty jumbled up, I better get what needs to be done before going to bed accomplished (still some cleaning and cooking to do before Sunday) and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment